Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re:assistance...

Re: Minatures

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 13:59:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Minatures

Someone wrote:
>can anybody help me pse,
>
>unfortunantly i have to mail order to get the minatures
>
>and i dont know what the ships look like for all the different
>
>space fleets.
>
>can someone give me a discription of the different basic shapes
>
>for the different forces.
>
>i have seen what the NAC and the ESU look like but they are not
>
>to my taste :)

Kra'Vak:
All ships follow a design pattern similar to the vulcan shuttle\warp
sled
combo from ST:TMP, except they look a lot meaner.

NSL:
Blocky structure usually with one large rear engine block section
connected
by a long block and ending with another large block.

FSE:
Clean wedge shaped designs with several resembling adhoc star
destroyers.

Merchants:
Several types, including fat, enlongated shuttles to modular style
freighters.

If you can't find any you like, try scratch-building.  It's a lot
cheaper
and fun using your own designs!

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: Traveller Next: Re:assistance...