Prev: Planet 'Terrain' Next: Space Fleet

Re: Planet 'Terrain'

From: "Joseph L. Haygood" <jhaygood@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:34:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Planet 'Terrain'

At 09:16 AM 7/16/96 -0400, you wrote:

>So, what I'm going to do is the following:
>
>Glue a half sphere to the center of an old (crappy) vinyl record. Then
paint
>the whole thing black.  Splash some paint on the planet and finish off
by
>painting a ruled orbit in white so when a starship gets in orbit the
player
>merely moves the starship around the painted ring.
>
>You won't need to measure the distance to the center of the planet
everytime
>you're close enough to hit the atmosphere either.
>
>Comments?...
>
>Pete

Hadn't thought of doing that. You have done well. I was trying figure
out
the same thing. Put yourself in for a raise....<g>
Concerning record keeping in miniatures: "I pay that little lead fellow
with the Star to keep track of all that stuff. That's his little job. My
job
is to get his little lead butt into trouble. I just want to know if he
is
standing, advancing, fleeing....or if his little dead butt is dead"

jay.haygood@mindspring.com    -or-	 SnailMail:
jhaygood@mindspring.com 			     Jay Haygood

Senior Programmer Analyst				6662 Wildwood
Court
Georgia Baptist Health Care System		Lithonia GA USA 30058

Prev: Planet 'Terrain' Next: Space Fleet