Prev: Scenario: The Last Line of Defense Next: RE: Mailing List Up?

Rules Questions

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 03:57:00 -0400
Subject: Rules Questions

Okay...I just got back from our first game of Full Thrust and we have a
few
questions...

1. Is it just us or are missiles frighteningly effective? Jerry Han made
some
reference to an "Aegis" system to shoot missiles down...how does that
work
again?

2. Can fighters engage missiles?

3. How does Wave Gun charging work? If you roll a 6 straight out can you
fire the Wave Gun that turn? If you roll a 6 the next turn (it happened
both
turns!!) can you fire the Wave Gun that turn too?

And just because we can't figure them out...

4. How do you balance Kra'vak forces vs. Human ones?

5. And how do you figure out what's a fair force for the Sa'Vasku?

James

Prev: Scenario: The Last Line of Defense Next: RE: Mailing List Up?