Prev: Re: [Fwd: Full Thrust] Next: Re: Traveller Ships

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: Joe A Troche <jtroche@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:38:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

What about Counter ECM?  Why not have aliens using the "Kra'Vak
Technology" deploy fewer ships.  It's a matter of Quality vs. Quantity.

The aliens deploy fewer ships because they don't need to deploy more.
Further, because it's alien tech supported by an "unknown" economic
system, quality costs less.

Joe A. Troche
http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~jtroche