Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: Re: Kra'Vak Guns

Re: Re:Starfire request was: Balanced (?) weapons ideas

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 12:35:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Re:Starfire request was: Balanced (?) weapons ideas

On Wed, 26 Jun 1996, I'm here to _save_ your _butts_...next time, show a
little gratitude. wrote:

> >I read here that you are a Starfire gamer, I am also and would like
> >know if you or anyone else knows any resources for Starfire on the
Net.

http://www.demon.co.uk/the-net-effect/tfg/communiq.html

> There is also an email subscription you can join that is
> similar to this. Simply send a msg to:
>
> majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu
>
> with the following in the body:
>
> subscribe starfire-digest

There is an un-digested version, too; I prefer it. More messages, but
easier to follow threads.

And the list is pretty 'official'; although neither TFG nor the Starfire

Design Studio have any rights to material posted there (unlike Jon, who
can swipe ideas from this list without asking <g>) most of the Starfire
Design people are on the list.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: Re: Starting a Demo? Next: Re: Kra'Vak Guns