Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: RE: Starting a Demo?

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: "The point of the journey is not to arrive; the point of departure is not to return" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:36:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

>How about buying ECM systems that effect Kra'vak fire by subtracting
>ine from their "to hit" roll? That would make area of effect ECM
>worth it's weight in gold for a task force....

Works for me. I'd also think it would affect other weapons fire (since
it'd be interfering with the tracking and targetting systems, yes?).
Then you'd naturally have to add ECCM at some point to counter-act it.
Some might argue this smacks of SFB or Starfire or merely tech-level
advancement playing, but the more ECM/ECCM systems you have on your
ship,
the fewer actual weapons systems you're carrying...  ;-)

Mk
-
Ta K'hard: "This world...belongs to us. We...are last...of our people.
Searched
500 years. We will take! Give you 10 of your hours to move aside. We do
not
wish...to kill. But we will...if you will not let us take...what is
ours!"

Pierce: "This is the Earth Alliance cruiser 'Hyperion' to intruder. This
sector
is under Earth jurisdiction. Any attempt to sieze this planet by force,
or to
launch an attack, will be met with deadly force. *You* have *nine* hours
in
which to withdraw."

Ivanova: "Worst case of testosterone-poisoning I've ever seen."

Prev: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures Next: RE: Starting a Demo?