Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:08:02 -0400
Subject: Re: R.E.: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

Kelvin Henderson wrote:

> Umm....I feel like a bit of a twit asking this again, but.....
>
> The computer system here recently had a hissy-fit and wiped all my
saved
> mail.  So could whoever it was who gave that REALLY cool idea of how
> make Sa'Vasku ships from sea pods and seaweed please send a post to
the
> list or to me again with the instructions please!

This has already been answered, but I'll take it off on a tangent...

Full Thrust Mailing List Archives are available at:
http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry/ft/full-thrust.html

Every message on the FTGZG Mailing List is being saved and put up on a
WWW page.  There are also zipped versions available in ELM format, for
those who want some order out of the chaos.  (8-)

I started archiving June 12th, and I'm still trucking along here.

Hope this proves useful to somebody.

Take care,
J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	     http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca

Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...