Prev: Re: Just Started DSII Next: RE: Battle for Endor

Re: Battle for Endor

From: Adam Dixon <adixon@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 01:52:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Battle for Endor

Timothy Klaus wrote:

> ----------

supper star destroyer there would be almost a thousand TIE fighters and
in the whole batt

Well, The idea from the start was not to exactly copy the Battle for
Endor, it was simply to mimic it with the Full Thrust rules while trying

to stay within the playable limits of the game.  I'd still like input on

the idea, but within the paramaters I've just mentioned.

Thanks!

Adam Dixon
adixon@primenet.com

"But when we wake,
It's all been erased,
And so it seems,
Only in dreams."
-weezer "Only in Dreams"

Prev: Re: Just Started DSII Next: RE: Battle for Endor