Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply) Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

Sa'Vasku Miniatures

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 23:16:41 -0400
Subject: Sa'Vasku Miniatures

Can anyone tell me who makes GOOD bioships to use as Sa'Vasku ships!!

I currently have some Mico Machines B5 Vorlon ships that look really
good
but there are only two types.

Does GW (oh no!! I've said "that" name :-) ) still do the Tyranid ships
through mail-order and how much are they?

Also if there are any other companies who do good bio-ships could
someone
please post their contact addresses (e-mail, snail mail or 'phone) so I
can ask them how I get a hold of them (cause I'm in Oz).  This would be
greatly appreciated as I love the Sa'Vasku idea and rules.

-Kelvin Henderson

Prev: Re: Dave Hyde Sci-Fi Supply) Next: RE: Sa'Vasku Miniatures