Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for...

Re: New FT Gamer

From: rkp@m... (Robin Paul)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 06:23:36 -0400
Subject: Re: New FT Gamer

>"Battle Beyond The Stars"
>The third, and by far the worst, movie based on the same story, the
others
>being Kurosawa's classic "Seven Samurai", and the old pot-boiler
western
>"The Magnificent Seven".
>
>OTOH although the movie as a whole is rancid, it has some excellent
bits in:
>Robert Vaughn (the man from UNCLE)'s portrayal of the
>Fastest-Gun-In-The-West who's so darned TIRED of killing is pretty
good. The
>guy who plays the leader of the A-Team, and that Polish detective's
>portrayal of a genuine Earthman who's into bona-fide Earth History is
great.
>But John-Boy Walton etc are ....forgettable.
>
>-------------------------	<> <>	How doth the little Crocodile
>| Alan & Carmel Brain	 |	xxxxx		    Improve his shining
tail?

Funny... I seem to have retained some vague recollection of Sybil
Danning as
a Space Valkyrie....

;-)

Rob

Rob Paul
NERC Institute of Virology
Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3SR	  Tel. (01865) 512361
rkp@mail.nerc-oxford.ac.uk
			 "Auld an' bald!"

Prev: Re: New FT Gamer Next: Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for...