Prev: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: RE: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles

Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors

From: ProPatri@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 00:52:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors

     I recently found (at a local hobby shop) some vacformed building
kits
for 25mm minis; the flyer listed three sets for Sci-fi:

Wild Walls I Modular walls
Set 1: Dirty High Tech Corridors and Hallways
Set 2: Space Opera Interiors
Set 3: Alien Habitats (these are the ones I saw and they looked very
much
like the Kyromek drawings I've seen).

The Flyer also listed two Sci-Fi building kits:
Set 1: The Tower
Set 2: Bunker Command Post

They are made by:
David S. Hyde
SCI-FI Supply Fax (407) 846-8416
SFsupply@aol.com.us

Prev: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: RE: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles