Prev: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors

Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 23:36:07 -0400
Subject: Re: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles

Oooh... my first post....
[or whatever you call it, on a ML]

Excerpts from FT: 25-Jun-96 "Space Fleet"- the White Dw.. by Kelvin
Henderson@qut.edu
[snip White Dearf Index page]
> For the actual articles that concern Space Fleet here's the list I got
> from there:
>
> #139) Space Fleet: new rules for SF
> #140) Space Fleet: more new rules for SF
> #141) Flagships: more new stuff for SF
> #146) Tyranid Hive Fleets: new stuff for SF
> #147) Space Fleet: more rules for SF

Actually, issue 147 only has one ship, the Constellation, and no new
rules.	The other four issues have a mix of new ships and rules, though
most of 'em are [of course] for the ships themselves.  OTOH, you also
get a slew of background material for the 40K universe; that's one of my
favorite things about those issues.  [But then, I'm a background info
junkie... or something like that. ^_^;; ]

If you want to look at the various ship types, and basic stats for the
ships, visit http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/at2u/sfleet.html; I've
recently added the Tyranid Hive Fleet to the page, so I now have all the
ships up on the page.  As for those who might want the rules... well, I
sent a letter off to GW Intellectual Properties requesting permission to
put the stuff on the web, and I haven't heard back yet... but then, it's
been less than a week.	So I'm still hoping. ^_^

> There are probably miniatures lits for them as well!!!

See above. ^_^

> Good Luck to anyone at finding them!

...and if you, and don't want 'em, I'll take 'em. ^_^
[Or would I have to stand in line...?]

Later,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: "Space Fleet"- the White Dwarf Articles Next: Re: Questions on SGII; GZG and Kryomek interiors