Prev: DSII: Close Assault Questions Next: DSII: Sauron Stats (typo)

DSII: Sauron Stats

From: Nils A Hedglin <Nils_A_Hedglin@c...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 14:49:00 -0400
Subject: DSII: Sauron Stats

If anyone is interested, here are the stats that we came up for my
friend's Saurons:

Saurons:
Never draw Green unit quality or Leadership 3 chits

Line troops:
Draw 1 extra chit (3) in close assault
Move 3"
30 Points

Cyborgs:
Draw 1 extra chit (3) in close assault
50 Points

Vehicle Crews:
+5 Points (for command modifiers above)

We did some dice statistics comparing the percentage of Saurons passing
Confidence tests vs. regular troops.  Saurons seemed to be about 15-18%
more likely to pass the tests with various threat levels & leadership
values.  So what do you think?

Thanks,
Nils

Nils_A_Hedglin@ccm.fm.intel.com
I am Pentium of Borg.  Division is futile.  You will be approximated.

Prev: DSII: Close Assault Questions Next: DSII: Sauron Stats (typo)