Prev: Re: GW UK Price List? Next: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 09:09:44 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

>Mike, I sent you an Excel 5.0 workbook for designing Full Thrust ships.

>This was sent last week. Did you receive it? There was a bounce message

>from your service provider soon after I sent it, but my server should
have
>attempted to resend it. Just wondering whether or not I should resend
it.

>Allan

Allan, I'm sending this via the list as my mail server has been playing
up
recently and I don't altogether trust it. Sending it to the list I get
confirmation of delivery because it gets reflected back to me. Anyway
what
I'm about to say is of general interest.

Yes, I did receive the FT Excel 5 workbook. Only problem is I don't know

how to decode MIME messages!! 8-( We run CC:Mail here connecting to
Internet via an X400 gateway (although I am told that we will be getting
direct link to Internet soon). Does anyone know/is there some s/w that
will
enable me to decode MIME messages? If an answer to this is not
forthcoming,
then I will only be able to receive straight binaries. Can anyone
help???

I like the sound of your PBEM game Allan, count me in! I don't claim to
be
an ace admiral, but WTH.

Mike

Prev: Re: GW UK Price List? Next: Re: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....