Prev: One more question, was Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets

Re: GW UK Price List?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 08:24:41 -0400
Subject: Re: GW UK Price List?

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Since the discussions about GWs ill-fated Space Fleet game, I
> have been interested in finding some of the Imperial ship miniatures.
> have heard that the best means of getting them is to order them
through
> GW UK.  However I need to find out how much they cost before I order
> them.  I am interested in the following ships:
>
> Gothic Class Battleship
> Tyrant Class Battleship

Last time I checked (February), £4.99 each. All the other capital ships

cost £4.99, too; if you buy Tyrants, you should seriously consider an
Emperor and (if you like Nova Cannon <g>) a Dominator; whereas if you
buy
Gothics, Ironclads are a nice complement.

> Firstorm Class Cruiser
> Thunderbolt Class Cruiser

£4.99 for two; as are the Eldar Shadowhunter.

> Cobra Class Destroyer

£4.99 for five. Personally, I very much prefer Stalwart class frigates
(more like corvettes, compared to CMD ships); these are more similar to
the
Thunderbolts (and have better detail than the Cobras!)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson

( Snailmail: Ljuskarrsvagen 44N1, 133 31  Saltsjobaden, SWEDEN
     )
( Telephone: +46 - (0)8-7177891
     )
( Email: f92-ooh@nada.kth.se
     )
-------

Prev: One more question, was Re: DSII: Systems Down Chit for... Next: Re: FT Excel Spreadsheets