Prev: Re: Science Fantasy in FT Next: DSII: More questions

Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:19:16 -0400
Subject: Space Fleet: Would Like "White Dwarf" Articles....

Hi everyone:

	Since my post regarding "Space Fleet", most of you have stated
that the game is not worth the cardboard it's printed on (although the
minis are quite nice).	However, many of you have stated that the game
is anywhere between "pretty good" to "playable" using the"advanced"
rules published in White Dwarf.  Since I am a person who likes to make
my own decisions rather than have others make them for me, I'd like to
see these rules.  After searching the WD Index I find that I need the
articles from these issues

White Dwarf Issue #
-------------------
	139
	140
	141
	146
	147

	I am only interested in the articles pretaining to SF (don't go
copying the entire magazine).  If anyone could get me copies of these
articles I would be forever in your debt.  I would only be too happy to
pay any copying and mailing charges.

Thanks
Mark A. Siefert

P.S.  Someone has bought the copy of "Space Fleet" that prompted the
original post.	Go figure.  I hope they like it.

Prev: Re: Science Fantasy in FT Next: DSII: More questions