Prev: Re: B5 SPOILER SPOILER Next: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK

GW UK Price List?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 10:20:51 -0400
Subject: GW UK Price List?

Since the discussions about GWs ill-fated Space Fleet game, I
have been interested in finding some of the Imperial ship miniatures.  I

have heard that the best means of getting them is to order them through
GW UK.	However I need to find out how much they cost before I order
them.  I am interested in the following ships:

Gothic Class Battleship
Tyrant Class Battleship
Firstorm Class Cruiser
Thunderbolt Class Cruiser
Cobra Class Destroyer

	However, if any American subscribers to the FT list knows where
I could get a hold of any of these ships in the states, please let me
know.

Thanks
Mark S.

Prev: Re: B5 SPOILER SPOILER Next: RE: Geo Hex terrain in the UK