Prev: Re: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@i...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 17:41:20 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

Jerry Han:
> Adam Delafield wrote at sometime in the past:
> > I can't remember any 'Saurons' in 'Mote in God's Eye'. In fact I
pretty
> > sure that the Humans and Moties were the only two races (unless the
> > Saurons is another name for the moties). There is a sequel, the Mote
> > around Murchuson's Eye. (By Niven and Pournelle, as was the
original)
> The Mote around Murchuson's Eye?  I wasn't aware that there was
another book
> like that; I thought the sequel was called "The Gripping Hand", and
that
> was it.

	I think you're talking about the same book -- _The Gripping
Hand_ was the US title.

--
Robert Crawford      crawford@iac.net	  http://www.iac.net/~crawford

"I don't Novak funny"
		-- M. Dolenga (mpd4@cornell.edu)

Prev: Re: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...