Prev: Re: ISP charges was Re: No more.... Next: RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: Joe A Troche <jtroche@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 13:38:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

I have been creating Battlegroups of Ships using alien (Kra'Vak)
technology
and I have been worried about the strength of the Kra'Vak weapon
systems.

I was wondering if it isn't a better idea to increase the mass of
class-3
railguns (and A batteries) to 4.  In addition to increasing the point
cost.  I find that when I design a ship the last thing I look at is the
point cost.  However, when I increased the mass of A batteries to 4 my
ship designs changed significantly.

Joe A. Troche
http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~jtroche

Prev: Re: ISP charges was Re: No more.... Next: RE: DSII & SGII: Looking for info on Jerry Pournelle's Saurons