Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: update and new items now on the store! Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: SELWG show news….

OFFICIAL - GZG: SELWG show news….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:39:17 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: SELWG show news….

UPDATE - THURSDAY 12th OCTOBER 2017:

SELWG show news....

The SELWG (South East London Wargames Group) show is now just over a
week away - SUNDAY 22nd OCTOBER at the usual venue, Crystal Palace
sports stadium in South London. We will be up on the concourse as usual,
one of the first stands that you come to after you come in the main
doors. I hope to have a nice bunch of NEW RELEASES ready in time, more
news on them later. If any of you would like anything brought to the
show as a pre-order - especially things that we DON'T bring stock of to
the shows (the 25mm, 6mm and 2mm ranges, plus the "minor" fleets of FT
ships) - please get your lists to me by THIS SUNDAY (15th) so that I
have enough time to be able to do them for you.

Hope to see lots of regular faces there, plus some new ones!

Jon (GZG), Thursday 12th Oct 2017.

www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: update and new items now on the store! Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: SELWG show news….