Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: More re Heads-Up on Summer Offer…. Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: just a couple of days left on the Summer Sale….

OFFICIAL - GZG: just a couple of days left on the Summer Sale….

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:22:20 +0100
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: just a couple of days left on the Summer Sale….

UPDATE - WEDNESDAY 19th JULY 2017:

ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT FOR THE SUMMER SALE - DON'T MISS OUT....

The one-week Summer Sale is going VERY well, with a large number of
orders coming in over the last few days - please remember if you haven't
yet placed your order - the sale ENDS strictly at Midnight UK time on
FRIDAY NIGHT, (21st) so you've only got just over two days left….. and
don't forget the time zone difference if you're outside the UK!

Processing and dispatch of all the sale orders is going pretty well, I'm
managing to keep up with most of them - but do please bear in mind that
if you've ordered from ranges that I don't generally hold ready stock of
(mainly the 6mm and 25mm lines) then it might take me an extra few days
to get round to casting everything for you.

Thanks for reading!

Jon (GZG), Wednesday 19th July 2017.

www.gzg.com

As usual, please feel free to spread this as far and wide as you can, on
whatever forums, blogs, websites and social media outlets where people
might be interested in the information! Thanks!