Prev: Re: FTL speed? Next: Re: FTL speed?

Re: FTL speed?

From: Doug Evans via Gzg <gzg@f...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 00:19:03 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: FTL speed?

Fool rush in...
Which I NEVER denied!
I thought it was left open ended; suggestions of tactical implications
of 'if you have to be away from major gravity wells' or fuel or whatever
may have been mentioned, and could be taken as clues, but I pretty much
have my own ideas, and thought there was room in the Tuffleyverse as
well as the ruleset for it to be what I want, or you want, or whatever
we want to agree upon.
I'd like to hear Jon's ideas, natch; if he wants it to be a canon, he
knows I can break it as I please. ;->=
I don't think my Texaco Free-Trade-zone Navy has ever fought an actual
battle, mind you.

Doug

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 7:07:34 PM CDT, Evyn MacDude
<evyn.macdude@gmail.com> wrote:

So does anyone remember if the FTL of Jon's universe was ever defined?

--
Evyn

Prev: Re: FTL speed? Next: Re: FTL speed?