Prev: Re: what a place (the spam thing) Next: Re: what a place (the spam thing)

Re: what a place (the spam thing)

From: germ@g...
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:09:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: what a place (the spam thing)

Hmmm sorry about that. Had a spam problem earlier in the year that
calmed down when I changed my passwords.

I guess I need to change them again! Between viruses and malware I'm
starting to hate the internet.

and for the record I never have and never will start an email with the
phrase 'Hey friend'!

Germy On 16 March 2017 at 10:12 Richard Kirke
<richardkirke@hotmail.com> wrote:

Germy seems to be sending spam...

 Sent on the go

 On 16 Mar 2017, at 08:40, Jason Weiser via Twitter <germ@germy.co.uk>
wrote:

Hey friend,

I've visited a wonderful place recently, it amazed me! Just take a look
here message

Very truly yours, Jason Weiser via Twitter

Prev: Re: what a place (the spam thing) Next: Re: what a place (the spam thing)