Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: TWENTY PACKS of new 15mm releases almost ready! Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: TWENTY PACKS of new 15mm releases almost ready!

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: TWENTY PACKS of new 15mm releases almost ready!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 17:07:04 +0000
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: TWENTY PACKS of new 15mm releases almost ready!

On 30/01/2017 00:34, Jon Tuffley wrote:
> The Brethren are troops from a strongly religious background, somewhat
inspired by the concept of the "Friendlies", the colonies of Harmony and
Association, in the Dorsai books (which I've recently been re-reading
for the first time in twenty-odd years, very good stuff for colonial
light infantry actions!).
Does this mean that there's the possibility of some not-Dorsai to fight
the Brethren? <hint, hint...> Though, to be honest, I'm not sure how
you'd tell they were Dorsai (or not <g>) other than by stats. Of course,

some of the vehicles, especially from The Tactics of Mistake -- the
helichair or whatever it was called, the underwater dredger and the like

-- could be interesting.

Phil, who wouldn't mind some Dorsai-style ships as well