Prev: Re: TMP Next: FMA: TMP poster looking for a copy

RE: TMP

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:59:38 +0000
Subject: RE: TMP

Bill, if I erred in my post, please do bring it up directly with me.

It was as a favor to Jon, of course, but also I've received thanks from
several folk of the TMP community.

And, if I've not said so recently, thanks for TMP!

Doug

From: Bill Armintrout
Date:05/29/2016 2:59 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: gzg@firedrake.org<mailto:gzg@firedrake.org>

You announced recently that you no longer post on TMP. Could you share
your reasons for that?
--
- Bill Armintrout, editor in chief
The Miniatures Page<http://theminiaturespage.com/>

Prev: Re: TMP Next: FMA: TMP poster looking for a copy