Prev: RE: The Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017 Next: FMAS Aircraft Rules

Preregistration - GZG ECC XIX - April 1-3, 2016

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 09:34:16 -0500
Subject: Preregistration - GZG ECC XIX - April 1-3, 2016

ECC XIX Preregistration

What:	Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention XIX
When:	April 1 - 3, 2016
Where:	Owego Treadway, Owego, NY

Convention URL:  http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc19/
Schedule URL:	 http://tinyurl.com/ECC-schedule

ECC XIX Preregistration will open on midnight, February 1st.

For preregistration, please send to davisje (at) nycap.rr.com,
the following information:
    Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State/Province:
    Zip/Postal:
    Country:
    Phone:
    Email Address:
    Events you wish to play:
    Ship image for your convention badge: NAC,ESU,FSE,NSL,
					  KV,IF,SV,PH,NI,IJN
    Scale preference: (Starship, 6mm, 15mm, or 28mm)

Time slots are available for additional scenarios and gaming events.

A selection of door prizes are available, based on the time that you
preregister. We will also be having a random drawing on Saturday evening
for some nice prizes.  Please send me your "scale preference."

Payment of the $35 preregistration fee may be made by check or
Paypal.  As in previous years, volunteers and gamemasters will
receive a $5 rebate at the conclusion of the convention.  Due
to the banking fees associated with international checks,
Canadian attendees are encouraged to use Paypal or pay the
preregistration fee at the door in US currency.  E-mail Jon Davis
davisje (at) nycap.rr.com if you have any questions.

PayPal: 	   davisje (at) nycap.rr.com
Check payable to:  GZG East Coast Convention
		    1415 Rocco Drive
		    Schenectady, NY 12303

Thanks and we'll look forward to seeing you in April!

Jon Davis

Prev: RE: The Great American Solar Eclipse of 2017 Next: FMAS Aircraft Rules