Prev: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

From: Roger Bell_West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:54:41 +0000
Subject: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 02:03:06PM +1100, Hugh Fisher wrote:
>I can imagine the presence or absence of FTL making a difference in
>campaigns, but for the typical tabletop battle it's just everyone
losing 10%
>of their mass.

While I deplore the stand-up "keep fighting until one side is
eliminated" battle, I have to admit that it's what a lot of people
like to play. In that case FTL effectively just makes the ship
construction system slightly more complex without game effect.

While I like the battleship/battlerider question, it's rarely come up
in actual play.

Prev: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL Next: Re: FT3 DEVELOPMENT QUESTION: FTL