Prev: GZG Official: LAST DAY of the GZG 30th Birthday Offer! Next: GZG Official: News Update - COLOURS show, 12th September!

RE: GZG Official: LAST DAY of the GZG 30th Birthday Offer!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:11:21 +0000
Subject: RE: GZG Official: LAST DAY of the GZG 30th Birthday Offer!

" The 30th Birthday Special ends strictly at 12:00 MIDNIGHT, (2400
hours) UK TIME TONIGHT, Friday 31st July... "

That's like, what, 6PM my time! So unfair! Oh, wait, weeks of sale
already... ;->=

Of course, I was really looking forward to partaking, when this fellow
had decided he was going to postpone dipping into the vacchead
experience, selling a large parcel of ships. You'll be pleased to know,
as he was in the UK, still favored your side of balance of payments, but
it'll be awhile til I sort through.

"... there are some that are taking a few days longer than usual to be
dealt with - thanks for your extra patience!"

How kind of you to say, but we understand about global warming and
static warp bubble/wormhole interface interference.

Seriously, after the random horror stories we hear of cross briny, cross
ANY border, shippage, seeing anything in a reasonable time is
impressive.

Doug