Prev: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules Next: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules

Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules / tables

From: "Hugh Fisher" <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 15:14:43 +1100
Subject: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules / tables

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:54:59 +1100, Samuel Penn <sam@glendale.org.uk>
wrote:

> My first reaction is that it's introduced a whole load of tables
> into a game that hasn't needed them. So regardless of whether the
> mechanics have the desired effect, I'm not sure I'm sold on the
> implementation.

I wish it were otherwise. And it's really one table rather than three,
the
first column is identical for them all, but it was easier to explain
this
way. But sometimes tables really are the best way to explain something -

StarGrunt has a few.

--
	 cheers,
	 Hugh Fisher

Prev: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules Next: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules