Prev: New Full Thrust point defence rules Next: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules

Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 22:54:59 +0000
Subject: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules

<http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/rules/ftnewpds.html>

> or download the PDF
> <http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/rules/ftnewpds.pdf>
>
> All feedback welcome.

My first reaction is that it's introduced a whole load of tables
into a game that hasn't needed them. So regardless of whether the
mechanics have the desired effect, I'm not sure I'm sold on the
implementation.

--
Be seeing you,	      Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.		      Posts: http://www.google.com/+SamuelPenn

Prev: New Full Thrust point defence rules Next: Re: New Full Thrust point defence rules