Prev: Re: MRAP wheels Next: Re: MRAP wheels

Re: MRAP wheels

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:42:55 -0500
Subject: Re: MRAP wheels

You know, Jon, I really think you should consider redoing the wheels one
final time, but this go around put little Morse Code bumps or divets on
the
treads that spell out "GZG". Seriously. There is already contemporary
precedence for implementing this. JPL did it for the Mars Curiosity
rover,
so as it was traversing the surface of Mars, it was leaving a track of
"JPL" impressions behind it.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/news/msl20120829f.html

Mk

frits@kuijlman.net