Prev: GZG OFFICIAL - new 15mm now on store! Next: Re: MRAP wheels

Re: MRAP wheels

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 14:19:48 +0000
Subject: Re: MRAP wheels

On 27 Feb 2015, at 12:47, Frits Kuijlman <frits@kuijlman.net> wrote:

> Jon,
> About these high profile wheels I got last time for the MRAPs and 101a
> trailer. These aren't listed anywhere, correct?
> Should I ask for them or are they now the default?
> The pictures for the MRAPs and the trailers still show the older
> smoother wheels.

The "new version" wheels, with the directional treads, are now the
default for all the crop of wheeled items released at that time - the
MRAPs, the missile trailers, the SWAT vans. I know that the catalogue
pics still show the old type, that is because I haven't had time to make
up new versions for display yet!  ;-)

If anyone specifically wants the OLD type of wheel on one of these
vehicles, please specify that when ordering!

Jon (GZG)