Prev: Powered armour on the march! Next: Re: Powered armour on the march!

RE: Powered armour on the march!

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:46:03 +0000
Subject: RE: Powered armour on the march!

From: Brian Burger
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:08 AM

> Everything arrived in the usual good order and wormhole-fast delivery,
although I was out of town when I made the order
> so it all had to wait until I got home anyway!

Best watch that; rumor has it that the pan-dimensional being Jon employs
does not take kindly to being ignored. Just saying.

> This will be a revival, after a long silence, of my 'red Mars'
background, small skirmishes in the badlands of a not-yet-terraformed
Mars.
> I'll be getting some hardsuited non-PA, possibly the new Brazilians,
as lower-tech local forces, and starting some scenery and such over the
winter.

Don't recall this project, but just remembered Scale Creep has a 40%
sale on a few Monday Knight Production matts. I remember seeing 'red
planet' in the list, but there seemed to be darn few of anything on the
store, and a bit fuzzy on whether hex or hex-less. Of course,
cross-border shippage continues to increase in pain.

> Photos of the PA & drone force as I start to work with them!

Even this vacchead looking forward to seeing same.

The_Beast

Prev: Powered armour on the march! Next: Re: Powered armour on the march!