Prev: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator Next: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

From: MICHAEL BROWN <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 11:57:19 -0600
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

Feel free to edit as needed <grin>

it was a QUICK edit.  Force levels i guess could be used as a handicap.
Generally speaking it is the percentage of the points availible (FL
10=100%)

Bombardment was a qucik way to allow even a small force to be able to
acheive the mission.  We played it that the planet was had to be in arc
to bombard and that was your fire for the turn.  So the dice were just
the total of the dice availible from the batteries at range.  Basically
you want to be within 12 MU and in arc to unload the bombardment.  Since
I don't think there is a Fllet Book ship with Ortillery, we winged it.

As, Bs and C.s, yeah I should really review that.

And some of the cards have no points as you draw another mission to go
with it (Additonal Victory Conditions)

I think I might change the Convoy to just add transports equal to 1/3 of
the force.  it was MUCH too thin in a small game.

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

> From: devans@nebraska.edu
> To: gzg@firedrake.org
> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:29:34 +0000
> Subject: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator
>
> Okay, have posted on Yahoo! group, and after initial 'what is Force
Level' and 'why do some cards not have Force Points' and even my own
snide 'if this is updated, why are there Class A's' things have settled
a bit.

> Did have a couple of small questions. Well, just to be sure, I said
Force Level is the multiplier for the card against size-of-battle. Close
enough? Also, if you get a 'special' non-pointed card with instructions
to draw another, I assumed you keep drawing until you get a card with
points. It is possible you could draw more than one 'special' but I
assumed you only used the first, and said so. I'd be concerned with
contradictions even so.

> Could you give me a quick explanation of bombardment and dice? I'm
very fuzzy on how you see these used.

> But mostly, THANKS AGAIN!!
>
> The_Beast

Scenario Generator.pdf

Prev: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator Next: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator