Prev: RE: Color versions of GZG factions Next: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

From: Douglas Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 17:29:34 +0000
Subject: RE: Full Thrust Scenario Generator

Okay, have posted on Yahoo! group, and after initial 'what is Force
Level' and 'why do some cards not have Force Points' and even my own
snide 'if this is updated, why are there Class A's' things have settled
a bit.

Did have a couple of small questions. Well, just to be sure, I said
Force Level is the multiplier for the card against size-of-battle. Close
enough? Also, if you get a 'special' non-pointed card with instructions
to draw another, I assumed you keep drawing until you get a card with
points. It is possible you could draw more than one 'special' but I
assumed you only used the first, and said so. I'd be concerned with
contradictions even so.

Could you give me a quick explanation of bombardment and dice? I'm very
fuzzy on how you see these used.

But mostly, THANKS AGAIN!!

The_Beast