Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: Weekend battles

Weekend battles

From: MICHAEL BROWN <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:41:25 -0600
Subject: Weekend battles

Well, it happened.  My sons discovered Full Thrust.  Played @ 5 games
yesterday.

We used my Mission Cards, each built a 1000 point fleet (He took ESU, I
NSL) and then adjusted based on the mission

Several close, quick games.  Largest ship was my CA (beam 3s were a
surprise).  Every scenario had a planet and 1-3 asteroids.  No pictures,
will do next time.

Each of us had a couple clear wins, and at least one where we both
acheived our objectives.

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

Prev: Re: SG:AC discussions (was: Official - More re GZG news update - NEW RELEASES!) Next: Re: Weekend battles