Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: Support for ARMED FORCES DAY this Saturday..... Next: GZG Official: Another request for photos...

FW: Project Update #27: Spinward Traveller (T.V. Pilot) by d20 Entertainment

From: MICHAEL BROWN <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:30:54 -0600
Subject: FW: Project Update #27: Spinward Traveller (T.V. Pilot) by d20 Entertainment

FWIW, if it happens so much the better

Michael Brown

mwsaber6@msn.com

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 05:56:04 +0000
From: no-reply@kickstarter.com
To: mwsaber6@msn.com
Subject: Project Update #27: Spinward Traveller (T.V. Pilot) by d20
Entertainment

Project Update #27: Let's Go Somewhere!  Spinward Traveller ends at 11pm
tomorrow!

Posted by d20 Entertainment

Like

We are about 45 hrs away from Spinward Traveller ending as I type this.
It's been a long fun trip and I can't wait to see how far we go!

Here is a checklist of things you can do to help us.

1. Tweet about us
2. Place a link on Facebook about us
3. Place a link on Google+ about us
4. E-mail any friends or gaming groups that might be interested about
Spinward Traveller.
5. Post our link on any forums that might be interested about Spinward
Traveller.
6.  Look through the add-ons and see if any of them pique your interest.
7. Look at any of the Auctions and see if there is a prop you would like
to own and send up a bid!
8. Increase your bid if you think you can afford to help out the project
more.

And thank you so much for your support, I can't wait to GO SOMEWHERE
with you guys!
-Ken Whitman, Producer of Spinward Traveller

 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/d20e/spinward-traveller-tv-pilot

Like
Comment on Kickstarter

Want to get these notifications straight to your iPhone?
Get the Kickstarter app for iPhone.

Unsubscribe
from this project's updates with one click

Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: Support for ARMED FORCES DAY this Saturday..... Next: GZG Official: Another request for photos...