Prev: GZG OFFICIAL: two new 15mm infantry starter deals just up on store! Next: FW: Project Update #27: Spinward Traveller (T.V. Pilot) by d20 Entertainment

GZG OFFICIAL: Support for ARMED FORCES DAY this Saturday.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:38:28 +0100
Subject: GZG OFFICIAL: Support for ARMED FORCES DAY this Saturday.....

UPDATE -  Thursday 26th June 2014:

Hello all,

This Saturday (28th June) is ARMED FORCES DAY here in the UK (
http://www.armedforcesday.org.uk/ ), and as a small gesture of help
and thanks I am making a similar pledge to the one I did last year -
for all mailorders received on the GZG store between Midnight on
Thursday evening (26th) and Midnight Sunday (30th), by UK time, I
will donate 20% of the goods value ordered to one or more of the
Military charities that support the AFD; last year I supported Help
for Heroes ( http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ) and the Combat Stress
appeal ( http://www.combatstress.org.uk/ ) - depending on the total
amount to be donated this year, I will most likely support these two
again but I may also share some between some of the smaller and
lesser-known armed forces charity organisations that are involved in
the AFD.
So, if you've been thinking about placing an order sometime soon,
please do it over this weekend - get yourself some great figures AND
know that you are helping to contribute towards some very deserving
causes.
Of course, even if you don't want to place an order then you can
always go direct to the charities involved and make a direct donation
to show your support and gratitude to our veterans and serving troops!

Thanks for your help and support.

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

PS: as always, feel free to repost this anywhere it may be of interest!