Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!

Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:50:38 +0100
Subject: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  also have some of Robin Fitton's GRUNTZ rules for sale, but sadly no
>>  more copies of AAG's By Dagger or Talon (BDoT) - AAG themselves are
>>  currently out of stock on them and all that I had left were sold at
>
>This book is awaiting a reprint? Any ETA yet?
>

>--
>Frits Kuijlman 				     frits@kuijlman.net
>Delft, The Netherlands

Hi Frits,

I'm afraid I have no more information about this at the moment - they
may do another reprint, but I have no idea when..... :-/

When we last talked I had assumed I could get more, I had no idea
that they were going to be sold out. I'm afraid that the lesson of
the story is "buy it when you see it, because later it might be gone".

All the best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: off to TRIPLES....!