Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 17:39:29 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

>textfilter: chose text/plain from a multipart/alternative
>
>After reading the interview I have one question for you, Jon: What can
we
>do to help get you a six month holiday? :)

Heheh..... wondered when someone would ask that!

Errr.... give me enough money to live on for those six months, while
also keeping the rest of GZG going so people don't forget it
exists...? (they're a fickle and short-memoried lot out there)!
<GRIN>
Oh, and go to the shows so that I don't lose my regular tradestand
spots and so that people don't start thinking I'm dead, and field all
the emails asking about when we'll do more new things, and moaning
that we still haven't done pictures of old things, and so on...and
on...and on ...... see the problem?  ;-)

Jon (GZG)