Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

From: Seamus <fomorianwolf@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:21:23 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?

After reading the interview I have one question for you, Jon: What can
we
do to help get you a six month holiday? :)

--
You itch! Of COURSE you itch! We ALL itch! Now, shut up and get some
sleep.

Prev: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....? Next: Re: GZG official: Request for a small favour....?