Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 06:46:00 +0000
Subject: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!

I'll second Zoe on this. It'd be nice to have a big OU ship, so do
please have another go if and when you have the time.

At the risk of being accused of trying to teach my grandma to suck eggs,

and not knowing anything about the casting problems (or, indeed,
casting), maybe you could do something to the master to make it easier
to cast? From my memory of Oerjan's original sculpt and general
appreciation of OUDF ship shapes, could the main hull be split somehow
-- horizontally into an upper and lower hull, or vertically into fore
and aft sections, either of which should be easier to cast than a full
hull? Or is that not the problem?

Either way, we OUDF fleet-holders would much appreciate a new class or
classes, so thanks in anticipation for at least considering the idea.

Phil

Prev: Re: More Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again! Next: Re: GZG OFFICIAL: NEW RELEASES time again!