Prev: Re: Macross/Robotech minis? Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap Next: Re: FTJava still running?

FTJava still running?

From: Brian Burger <blurdesign@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 22:04:42 -0700
Subject: FTJava still running?

A friend and I were talking about PBeM gaming and decided to give FT
Java a
shot again, having played it endlessly (sometimes two or three games in
parallel) years back.

The website, downloads and such are still there, and my account was
recognised. We set up a game, both signed up, but neither of us have
received anything from the server - the docs and my rusty memory say
we're
supposed to get an XML file from the server that has all the actual game
setup?

Is the server still fully functional, or has something succumbed to
bitrot
over the years?

Brian
www.warbard.ca

Prev: Re: Macross/Robotech minis? Re: GZG ECC 16 - an overview wrap Next: Re: FTJava still running?