Prev: Re: FT: Squadron Question Next: Re: FT: Squadron Question

Re: FT: Squadron Question

From: Sean Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:36:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT: Squadron Question

I suppose that if you really wanted to go with this, you could model the
fighter launch system after Salvo Missiles.

A single launcher can either launch or recover one squadron per turn,
and it has a "magazine" of squadrons.

Priced accordingly (I have no idea off the top of my head what that
would be) it could work fine.

Regards,
Schoon

Datum: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:03:35 +0100

Expedient 1 shot launches from freighters or launches from static
stations might make for interesting scenarios.

Adding functionality to allow multiple fighter launches and
retreuvals from the same bay would requires retooling the base rules
or a "house" rule.

Any thoughts?

Patrick from St Louis, MO

Prev: Re: FT: Squadron Question Next: Re: FT: Squadron Question