Prev: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV Next: Official - GZG news: UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines NOW AVAILABLE!

Official: GZG main website temporarily down (but store still fine)....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:46:16 +0000
Subject: Official: GZG main website temporarily down (but store still fine)....

A quick heads-up to everyone that our "main" site (the one that some
of you may still go to before clicking through to the online store)
is DOWN at present due to some technical stuff with the hosting of it
(it's all Geek to me, but Paul Owen is sorting it out) - so the usual
links to it have been redirected straight to the online store in the
meantime.
If you see any panicky postings anywhere on the interwebs about it,
please feel free to mention to them that we DO know about it and
things are in hand (so to speak....), thankfully the store is hosted
elsewhere and is fully working!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV Next: Official - GZG news: UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines NOW AVAILABLE!