Prev: GZG - UNSC/L Squad with a UNSC/H Atatachment Next: Official: GZG main website temporarily down (but store still fine)....

Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

From: Adoption <adoption@a...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:27:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Painted - GZG 8-wheel MICV

I had something like that happen with 1/285 WW2 micro armor about 20-25
years ago.  The two tanks involved were not only forgotten during the
game they were moved into cover, but were MIA for a week until they were
discovered at the next game when someone exclaimed, "What are these 2
Panthers doing here, you were suppose to set up over on the other side
and I thought we agreed to run a '42 game and not a '43 game."

Kevin

On Jan 20, 2013, at 5:05 AM, Douglas Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> He's not kiddng!
>
> I am vacchead as well, but remember posts from folks who found they'd
missed a unit or two for several turns because the camo was THAT good.

> Of course, if you remember, and but your opponent misses 'em....
>
> Doug

It sucks when you've done such a good job at painting camo that you
don't realize where your troops are when you're playing.