Prev: Re: GZG Official - Last day reminder! Next: Official - GZG news: UNSC/H Hardsuit Marines!

Re: GZG Official - Last day reminder!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:12:55 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Official - Last day reminder!

>I hope I got my order submitted in time :)  It's been a while but
>I'm back painting ships and need more Kr'vak to fill out the fleet
>so they can stand up to my Phalons.
>
>Kevin

Yes Kevin, your order just squeezed in under the wire!

For everyone's info, the Christmas offers are now CLOSED, though the
store remains open for accepting orders throughout the holiday period
- BUT orders placed after today (Friday 21st) will NOT be processed
or mailed until we re-open for business after New Year (on Weds 2nd
January 2013). Any orders placed during our Christmas break will be
dealt with as quickly as possible after we re-open.

Thanks to all of you who placed orders in the run-up to Christmas,
and wishing you all a very happy holiday time!

Jon (GZG)