Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

From: James Butler <jlbutler3@y...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 06:30:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!

>Blurg. Not seeing a connection between the mystery fleet and the
crusties.

>Doesn't work for me. Would have rather have had the mystery fleet be a
tech
>upgrade to the UNSC. Ah well. Still be ordering them, though!
>
>Mk

Kinda have to agree. Don't see the connection to the crusties and that
round section on those ships looks meant for a UN logo.

Still wondering when, if ever, we'll get a PAU fleet.

James!

Prev: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time! Next: Re: GZG Official - New FT Releases, just in time!