Prev: Re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG! Next: More re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:50:18 +0100
Subject: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

All new items now up on the store and ready to order!  :-)

www.gzg.com

Best,

Jon (GZG)

The first full production releases for the Official TOMORROW'S WAR
15mm range! We are launching EIGHT packs in the first wave - our
normal 8-figure packs with 2 each of 4 different sculpts in each pack
- four each for both the DPRG (Democratic Peoples' Republic of Glory)
and RANG (Republic of Arden National Guard):

TW15-RA01	RANG rifles pack A (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-RA02	RANG rifles pack B (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-RA03	RANG SAW gunners (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-RA04	RANG MRAWs and Snipers (8 figs, 4 different poses)

TW15-DP01	DPRG rifles pack A (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-DP02	DPRG rifles pack B (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-DP03	DPRG SAW gunners (8 figs, 4 different poses)
TW15-DP04	DPRG RPGs and Snipers (8 figs, 4 different poses)

All TW15 packs are 3.60 each inc. VAT (3.00 ex VAT for non-EU customers)

The moulds for these are very new and not yet run-in, so we haven't
been able to cast many for this weekend - so at SELWG on Sunday we
will have VERY LIMITED stocks of these packs. If you want to be among
the first to have some, come and see us as soon as you arrive!
For those of you who bought our pre-release taster packs of the DPRG
and RANG figures (pack codes TW-DP1 and TW-RA1, which will shortly be
withdrawn from sale), please note that the sample figures previewed
in those packs have been reissued in the production packs above - but
with many new pose variants added to the range, so the figures you
already have will fit right into your new units.

As well as the Tomorrow's War range, we are also launching several
new items in our SG15/V15 ranges this weekend:

For our very popular UNSC Light Infantry range, we have a pack of RAM
MORTAR TEAMS, a pack of GRAV BIKES for fast attack and recon units,
and a manned groundmount HEAVY PLASMA CANNON that makes an great
emplaced defensive weapon:

SG15-U28	UNSC/L RAM Mortars - two teams (2 weapons, 2 tripod
mounts and 4 crew figures)
		3.00 per pack inc. VAT (2.50 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

V15-92A 		UNSC/L Grav Bikes - pack of 2 bikes, 2 riders, 2
stands
		4.50 per pack inc. VAT (3.75 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

V15-93A 	Heavy Plasma Cannon on groundmount, with UNSC/L gunner
		3.00 each inc. VAT (2.50 ex VAT for non-EU customers)

Plus, for the NAC, another great little vehicle for your
rapid-mobility forces - to go with the very popular Mules and Trikes,
we have a hybrid light carrier with the front wheels and rider of the
all-terrain trike, attached to a small load-bed running on tracks
(rather like the German Kettenkrad!). Due to the vehicle's parentage,
and despite it being a slight misnomer (as it has two wheels and two
tracks), the troops using this versatile little transport tend to
call it the "Halftrike". The loadbed can carry a palletised cargo
load, a fireteam of seated troops or, for attack and escort duties, a
gunner and rollbar-mounted weapon. The kit is supplied with two
alternative weapons, a rapid-fire autocannon and an automatic grenade
launcher.

V15-94A 	NAC "Halftrike" light load carrier, supplied with
driver, gunner and two alternative weapons.
		4.50 each inc. VAT (3.75 ex VAT for non-EU customers)

Last but not least, we have a variant version of our extremely
popular "spider drones" - this time replacing the twin cannon of the
84A version with a single rotary tribarrel cannon:

V15-84B 	Spider Drones with rotary cannon (pack of 3)
		3.00 per pack inc. VAT (2.50 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

Hopefully that's enough to be going on with - for the Vacc-Heads out
there, sorry that it's all 15mm again, but I AM working on getting
some new FT stuff ready in time for WARFARE in November - so you
haven't been completely forgotten!

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

PS: as usual, please feel free to repost this anywhere that you think
people might be interested in seeing it!

Prev: Re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG! Next: More re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!