Prev: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG! Next: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

Re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:01:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Official - GZG news - New releases for SELWG!

For those of you who want to see pics of all these before they go up
on our store, I've sent a exclusive look at them over to the guys at
Dropship Horizon (probably the most useful and informative blog in
the 15mm SF world, if you don't already follow it then you should!):

http://www.dropshiphorizon.blogspot.co.uk/

Best,

Jon (GZG)

>Hi all,
>This Sunday (14th) is SELWG at Crystal Palace, London - hopefully
>we'll see many of our regulars there!
>
>We've got a nice bundle of new items ready just in time for the show
>- full details below, they'll be up on the store very soon with
>pictures.
>
>This is what we have for you this time round.....

>The first full production releases for the Official TOMORROW'S WAR
>15mm range! We are launching EIGHT packs in the first wave - our
>normal 8-figure packs with 2 each of 4 different sculpts in each pack
>- four each for both the DPRG (Democratic Peoples' Republic of Glory)
>and RANG (Republic of Arden National Guard):
>
>TW15-RA01	RANG rifles pack A (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-RA02	RANG rifles pack B (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-RA03	RANG SAW gunners (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-RA04	RANG MRAWs and Snipers (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>
>TW15-DP01	DPRG rifles pack A (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-DP02	DPRG rifles pack B (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-DP03	DPRG SAW gunners (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>TW15-DP04	DPRG RPGs and Snipers (8 figs, 4 different poses)
>
>All TW15 packs are 3.60 each inc. VAT (3.00 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

>The moulds for these are very new and not yet run-in, so we haven't
>been able to cast many for this weekend - so at SELWG on Sunday we
>will have VERY LIMITED stocks of these packs. If you want to be among
>the first to have some, come and see us as soon as you arrive!
>For those of you who bought our pre-release taster packs of the DPRG
>and RANG figures (pack codes TW-DP1 and TW-RA1, which will shortly be
>withdrawn from sale), please note that the sample figures previewed
>in those packs have been reissued in the production packs above - but
>with many new pose variants added to the range, so the figures you
>already have will fit right into your new units.

>As well as the Tomorrow's War range, we are also launching several
>new items in our SG15/V15 ranges this weekend:
>
>For our very popular UNSC Light Infantry range, we have a pack of RAM
>MORTAR TEAMS, a pack of GRAV BIKES for fast attack and recon units,
>and a manned groundmount HEAVY PLASMA CANNON that makes an great
>emplaced defensive weapon:
>
>SG15-U28	UNSC/L RAM Mortars - two teams (2 weapons, 2 tripod
>mounts and 4 crew figures)
>		3.00 per pack inc. VAT (2.50 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

>V15-92A		UNSC/L Grav Bikes - pack of 2 bikes, 2 riders, 2
stands
>		4.50 per pack inc. VAT (3.75 ex VAT for non-EU
customers)

>V15-93A		Heavy Plasma Cannon on groundmount, with UNSC/L
gunner
>		3.00 each inc. VAT (2.50 ex VAT for non-EU customers)
>
>Plus, for the NAC, another great little vehicle for your
>rapid-mobility forces - to go with the very popular Mules and Trikes,
>we have a hybrid light carrier with the front wheels and rider of the
>all-terrain trike, attached to a small load-bed running on tracks
>(rather like the German Kettenkrad!). Due to the vehicle's parentage,
>and despite it being a slight misnomer (as it has two wheels and two
>tracks), the troops using this versatile little transport tend to
>call it the "Halftrike". The loadbed can carry a palletised cargo
>load, a fireteam of seated troops or, for attack and escort duties, a
>gunner and rollbar-mounted weapon. The kit is supplied with two
>alternative weapons, a rapid-fire autocannon and an automatic grenade
>launcher.
>
>V15-94A		NAC "Halftrike" light load carrier, supplied
with